This notice is provided to you pursuant to the Privacy of Consumer Financial Information Act and the Federal Trade Commission’s implementing regulation thereunder, 16CFR Part 313.
1. Collection Sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide the requested loan origination services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information
Lake Mary Branch Office: (NMLS ID#1499800). Booyah Mortgage (Booyah Mortgage is a dba for US Mortgage Corporation), 250 International Parkway, Suite 134, Lake Mary, FL 32746. Licensed Mortgage Lender: FL, NC, SC State Banking Departments/Regulators. Booyah Mortgage is not an agent of or acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA/USDA/VA or the Federal government. Rates, fees and program guidelines are subject to change without notice. Some loans arranged through third party providers. First Liens. Not all products and/or programs are available in all states. Certain restrictions may apply.
Corporate Office (NMLS ID#3901): 201 Old Country Road, Suite 140, Melville, NY 11747; (800) LOANS-15.
*Eligibility for the VA 100% Financing is subject to VA guidelines. May be available for purchase loans and up to 100% LTV for cash-out refinances. Closing costs may not be covered by a VA mortgage. Gift funds or bond programs for closing cost assistance may be allowed. The home must be for your own personal occupancy. No down payment as long as the sales price does not exceed the appraised value.
Rates, fees and program guidelines are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. Some loans arranged through third parties. First mortgages only. Not all products and/or programs are available in all states.